This website is dedicated to the dissemination of the REsearch on BrEast Cancer induced chronic conditions supported by Causal Analysis of multi-source data (the “REBECCA project”). The REBECCA project is funded by the European Commission’s Horizon 2020 research and innovation programme under Grant Agreement No. 965231.
- Like most websites, there is certain information that is automatically tracked. This includes your IP address, cookie ID, the website you just came from if you followed a link to our site(referrer), the browser you are using (type and version) and any searches you have done to find one of our pages. The information is used for internal purposes to monitor activity on the REBECCA Website only. It is kept in a form that does not identify individuals.
- Personal Data that you may share with us through the REBECCA Website includes names (first and last) as well as any contact information (such as for example e-mail address or phone number) in the event you contact us via the e-mail address indicated on the Rebecca website or registering to get involved in the REBECCA project. We have made efforts to collect the minimum information needed to respond to your queries and requests.
- Although we have rigorous technical and organisational security procedures in place to keep your Personal Data secure, including the use of an SSL certificate, you are advised to remember that the Internet is not always a secure medium. If you are unsure about submitting any Personal Data to us, please contact us by telephone, fax or post instead. Our contact details are set out in the Contact section of the REBECCA Website.
- Your Personal Data will only be shared between the REBECCA partners and with our external vendors (such as the host of this Website with whom we entered into appropriate data processing agreements), all of whom are located within the European Economic Area or in third countries that ensure adequate data protection (i.e. the UK). Your personal data is not stored, used or exported outside the European Economic Area (i.e. European Union and Norway) to countries that do not ensure adequate data protection. We will not share your Personal Data with any other organisation or other projects without first obtaining your consent.
- You have the right to access, the right to rectification, the right to erasure (also known as the right to be forgotten), the right to object to or restrict the processing of your Personal Data, the right to withdraw your consent as well as the right to data portability, to the extent permitted by law. You can submit your request using the contact details provided below.
- If you are dissatisfied with the way a complaint you made in relation to your Personal Data is handled by us, or with the processing of your Personal Data by us in general, you may file a complaint with the Belgian Data Protection Authority (www.dataprotectionauthority.be/citizen/homepage) or a competent data protection authority of your country (for a complete list of all national data protection authorities go to edpb.europa.eu/about-edpb/about-edpb/members_en).
- REBECCA is a Horizon 2020, European Union project and we observe the laws, rules and best practice guidance of the European Union.
This website is a developing resource for publishing the plans, activities and outputs of the REBECCA project. This Website is developed by EHMA, which is one of the REBECCA partners, who are responsible for the data processing occurring here.
To give feedback or discuss the content, or if you have any queries regarding the processing of your Personal Data, please contact:
Email: [email protected]
 For a complete list of REBECCA project partners, please go to rebeccaproject.eu/consortium/
 Withdrawing your consent will not affect the lawfulness of processing based on the consent that took place before its withdrawal.