Publications, Documents and Media
- Towards Domain Generalization for ECG and EEG Classification: Algorithms and Benchmarks, in IEEE Transactions on Emerging Topics in Computational Intelligence.
Accepted for publication in the 2023 IEEE Big Data Service conference
CNNs with Multi-Level Attention for Domain Generalization
Integrating Nearest Neighbors on Neural Network Models for Treatment Effect Estimation
- Integrating Nearest Neighbors with Neural Network Models for Treatment Effect Estimation. International Journal of Neural Systems.
- Food Image Classification and Segmentation with Attention-based Multiple Instance Learning. Accepted for publication in 18th International Workshop on Semantic and Social Media Adaptation & Personalization (SMAP 2023)
- An improved neural network model for treatment effect estimation. In IFIP International Conference on Artificial Intelligence Applications and Innovations (pp. 147-158). Cham: Springer International Publishing. (Best paper award). Open Access.
- A domain generalization approach for out-of-distribution 12-lead ECG classification with convolutional neural networks. In 2022 IEEE Eighth International Conference on Big Data Computing Service and Applications (BigDataService).Open access.
- Listen2YourHeart: A Self-Supervised Approach for Detecting Murmur in Heart-Beat Sounds for the Physionet 2022 challenge. Computing in Cardiology.
- An evaluation framework for comparing causal inference models. In Proceedings of the 12th Hellenic Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Open Access.
1st International Conference of Nutritional Sciences & Dietitics
- Multi-layer Representation Learning for Robust OOD Image Classification. In Proceedings of the 12th Hellenic Conference on Artificial Intelligence. Open access.
- Intake monitoring in free-living conditions: Overview and lessons we have learned
- Chewing Detection from Commercial Smart-glasses. In Proceedings of the 7th International Workshop on Multimedia Assisted Dietary Management (pp. 11-16).
Special Issue of the SSIB 2021
- Self-supervised feature learning of 1d convolutional neural networks with contrastive loss for eating detection using an in-ear microphone. In 2021 43rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC) (pp. 7186-7189). Open access.
- Bite-weight estimation using commercial ear buds. In 2021 43rd Annual International Conference of the IEEE Engineering in Medicine & Biology Society (EMBC) (pp. 7182-7185). IEEE.